Sunday, May 08, 2005

 

Light at the end

Ever have that thing when you're sick that this is how it's going to be forever and you just have to adapt to it? That's how I felt last week. I had a doozy of a viral infection, but of course I didn't have the lack of stubbornness to stay in bed for the two weeks I was sick. So I plodded through it, mostly because I have a non-physical-type job and thought I'd be OK.

All the while wondering if I would ever get any better. It's like that whenever you get sick. You forget what you ever felt like at 100%. It's kinda like how the human body registers pain at the time but doesn't actually remember it when healed.

But fortunately, I did. Which is fortunate, because it's not fun to try not to laugh when you know it's going to cause a coughing fit.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?